The Marketing Strategy You Probably Aren’t Using! How To Win Business Awards, with Taryn Ryan
Not everyone is an extrovert like me.
However, running a business requires us to get ourselves out there.
If we want to get found, if we want to get heard – we must stand out.
If our audience can’t hear us and can’t see us, we basically do not exist to them.
Taryn Ryan will share in this episode how to do marketing when you’re an introvert.
She is a multiple award-winning business owner and helps business owners with their awards submissions.
Topics we discussed:
- How to put yourself and your business out there as an introvert
- What are the benefits of applying for awards for your business?
- The top tips for winning awards
- How to use a loss in your advantage
- Why Taryn took her business online