Flying High – Lessons About Creating Online Courses From a Pilot, with Chris Sambolec
Can pilots learn how to fly through an online course?
Yes, they can!
I always teach my students that there are many different online courses you can create, and there’s always one that fits for your expertise and audience.
In this episode of the Course Creators Podcast, I’ll be talking to Flying Instructor Chris Sambolec, instructor from Accelerate Go: How to Become a Pilot.
Discussing commitment to flying, pilot lifestyle and starting out in the aviation job market.
Topics we discussed:
- Why Chris decided to create an online course for aspiring pilots.
- The main challenges Chris faced creating his online course.
- Why this is the best time to create an online course.
Watch the Video Here:
Chris Sambolec has been flying for over 20 years with experience as an instructor, cargo operations, airlines and business aviation. His experience has taken him all around the world and he has had the opportunity to fly amazing aircrafts.
Chris completed a degree in Aviation Management and has been heavily involved in safety departments. He is passionate about bringing knowledge to the next generation of pilots and encouraging safe attitudes and mindsets.
- Accelerate Go FREE Course
- Accelerate Go Online School
- Accelerate Go Facebook Group
- 30 Day Course Creation Program