Are you an Efficacy Effector? What the butterfly effect can teach us about making and breaking efficacy
Get The FREE Course Creation Starter Kit
have heard of the butterfly effect, coined by Edward Lorenz in 1961 which describes how a small change in one place, can result in a much bigger change later on; so if a butterfly flapped its wings in one place, with the right weather conditions it could create a hurricane in another place.
futures. Get it right, and you will create a butterfly effect of success stories and wonder in every life you touch.
– remember what you want the result or overall experience to be and make choices about your words and actions that are conducive to achieving this outcome
– find something in common with others, connect with them and reconnect them with the purpose
– remember that there is usually a difference between what people think they are capable of and what they are actually capable of. Change their mind-set, offer another perspective, encourage and challenge them to instigate change
– highlight previous successes, existing skills, qualities and strengths. Remind them again of the importance of the positive result and sought-after emotional, physical and experiential states that will result from achieving it
– show them how progress has been made and how it can apply to other areas of their life. Allow progressive development by building upon the success with a slightly bigger goal – one big enough to challenge them, but not so hard that failure is inevitable. There is nothing like growing efficacy by succeeding at something that was initially perceived as a challenging task.
Join My Email Community
Receive regular course creation advice, tips and in-depth tutorials.
COURSE CREATION SERVICES
Whether you love to learn how everything works yourself to master course creation skills for life; want to join a group of like-minded people to enjoy the course creation journey with; or you just want the entire job done for you - I can help you design, develop and publish high-quality online courses in any industry on your own custom created online school, complete with all of your marketing integrations set-up and running.
There are 3 main ways to get your online course created.