Are you an Efficacy Effector? What the butterfly effect can teach us about making and breaking efficacy
Get The FREE Course Creation Starter Kit
have heard of the butterfly effect, coined by Edward Lorenz in 1961 which describes how a small change in one place, can result in a much bigger change later on; so if a butterfly flapped its wings in one place, with the right weather conditions it could create a hurricane in another place.
futures. Get it right, and you will create a butterfly effect of success stories and wonder in every life you touch.
– remember what you want the result or overall experience to be and make choices about your words and actions that are conducive to achieving this outcome
– find something in common with others, connect with them and reconnect them with the purpose
– remember that there is usually a difference between what people think they are capable of and what they are actually capable of. Change their mind-set, offer another perspective, encourage and challenge them to instigate change
– highlight previous successes, existing skills, qualities and strengths. Remind them again of the importance of the positive result and sought-after emotional, physical and experiential states that will result from achieving it
– show them how progress has been made and how it can apply to other areas of their life. Allow progressive development by building upon the success with a slightly bigger goal – one big enough to challenge them, but not so hard that failure is inevitable. There is nothing like growing efficacy by succeeding at something that was initially perceived as a challenging task.
Get the FREE Course Creation Starter Kit
Receive regular course creation advice, tips and in-depth tutorials.
5 Ways To Create Your Course!
Start Changing Lives Today
Taking your knowledge out of your head and turning it into a profitable online course is a rapid way to dramatically increase your industry reputation, reach a global audience, gain a passive income and impact people's lives all over the world.
Let me help you create and publish your online course - the easy way!
Here are 5 ways that I can help you create an amazing online course: