90min Online Workshop:
The 10 Steps To Creating Your Own Highly Profitable Online Courses, Coaching Program or Membership - Outside of the Academy
Sydney (Australia – New South Wales): Friday, 13 May 2022 at 10:30:00 am AEST
New York (USA – New York): Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 8:30:00 pm EDT
Los Angeles (USA – California): Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 5:30:00 pm PDT
Perth (Australia – Western Australia): Friday, 13 May 2022 at 8:30:00 am AWST
In this 90min LIVE training, you will be presented with the '10 Step System’ for creating a profitable online course, coaching program or membership academy.
Postgraduate qualified Educator, Sarah Cordiner will walk you through the main stages of turning your own knowledge and expertise into a commercial product that you can start selling either alongside of, or instead of, your academic job.
81Sarah left her position as "Executive Director and Head of Campus" of an Australian university in 2019; and after having her second baby in 2020, went out on her own and created online courses that currently have over 150,000 enrolled students from 181 countries.
When you start sharing your expertise online, you can create a much bigger impact (and a significantly higher income), than what you can within one institution.
Not to mention, the joy, flow and creative freedom you have when you educate independently, is unlimited and unstifled by bureaucracy, budgets and restrictive processes.
Thanks to simple and affordable technology, academics with passion, expertise in any topic and an internet connection, can quickly and easily set themselves up with their very own income-generating online courses that can make a much bigger impact beyond the boundaries of their campus.
In this practical presentation, Sarah will cover her ‘10 Step System’ for creating a profitable online course, coaching program or membership academy; and walk you through the main stages of turning your own knowledge and expertise into a commercial product that you can start selling either alongside of, or instead of, your academic job.
To join this training, purchase it with lifetime access for one payment of $45 USD;
Create Your Own Highly Profitable Online Courses, Coaching Program or Membership - Outside of The Academy
In this 90min masterclass, you will learn:
- How To Pick The Perfect Topic For Your Online Course
- How To Ensure That Your Course Idea has High Market Demand So That It Has The Highest Chances Of Selling
- The Different Types of Courses That You Create
- Planning Your Education-Based Business Model & Customer Journey for Maximum Impact and Income
- How To Set Your Course Pricing For Maximum Profitability And Future Business Success
- Commercialising Learning Outcomes To Magnetise Your Public Learners To Buy
- How To Select and Gather Course Content That Your Public Learners Will LOVE
- Simplifying Your Course Outline for Public Online Delivery
- How To Select the Most Engaging and Effective Delivery Methods for Public Online Retention and Completion
- Tips on Filming, Recording and Editing your Online Course - Even On A Budget
- What Course Tech and Equipment You Need To Become an Independent & Profitable Online Educator
If you're ready to explore the potential you could reach in profitably sharing your expertise with the world, then come and join this online workshop to uncover the 10 simple steps to creating your own online courses outside of the academy.
About Your Instructor: SARAH CORDINER [PGCE Ed & BA Hons Ed]
Trainer, Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker
Sarah holds the record for being the youngest University "Executive Director & Head of Campus" in Australian history; and stepped outside the tradition of her Gypsy roots to build a global 7-figure education business.
With over 14 years in business in the education industry, over 150,000 students currently enrolled in her courses from 181 countries and the recipient of multiple awards – Sarah encapsulates a mesmerising marriage of education and entrepreneurship as the EDUpreneur’s internationally acclaimed leader in ‘profitable education’.
She is also a Trainer and Consultant in education business development, education leadership, educational strategic planning, workforce planning & development, training design, online learning development, Train the Trainer, commercialisation of education, marketing educational programs and ed-tech strategy to large organisations.